- We are building a cohesive, supportive, hardworking, friendly team, passionate about Adventure Travel
- We offer exciting destinations and off the beaten track itineraries.
- Enjoy a huge sense of job satisfaction in helping clients achieve their personal goals.
- Good Rates of Pay and Expenses policy to reward your hard work and input.
- Approachable and open team always looking to evolve and improve.
- Strong ethos in support of sustainable and worthwhile travel
Please do have a good explore of our About Us page to understand our approach to adventure travel.
Our Guiding Team
Essential skills, experience & attributes are:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of one of our destinations
- Good observation skills & attention to detail
- Group management experience
- Proactive work ethic
- Enthusiastic and approachable
- Confident public speaking/presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team work & communication skills
- Willingness to work closely with local guides
- Energy & passion for adventure travel
- Over 5 years driving experience& current driving licence
- Outdoor First Aid Certificate
- Mountain Leader Certificate. International Mountain Leader Certificate desirable